Friday, July 13, 2012

Why Give to The Owl Tree? Collegians Share Their Answers

Thank you to everyone who has donated to The Owl Tree so far! 

We asked a few Chi Omega collegians why they chose to donate and here is what they had to say!
Danielle Rodrignez, G.H., Pi Gamma

"I am donating to the Owl Tree on behalf of my two personnel advisors. They have been two of my most prominent guiding lights since I joined Chi Omega. I
can only hope I have as much of a positive impact when I am an alumna!"

Kayla Urrutia, G.H., Xi Alpha

"My life has been so greatly enriched by Chi Omega and I want to give back in any and every way possible!"

Payton Gartman, Recruitment Chair, Omicron Lambda


"I gave in honor of my pledge class because I love my Sisters and want them to be part of the national experience in some way while we are here!"

If you haven't had a chance to honor someone with your donation to The Chi Omega Foundation yet, be sure to make time to stop by The Owl Tree and give a $5 gift or more in honor of someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some hoots below!